“Our company had a CPR, AED and first aid training with Mr. Eli Santiago. Not only was he very professional but this was by far the most informational CPR class we have taken. He had in field experience, so this class is not a power point run through. Its hands on training. Thanks again Eli”. – Derreck G. 6/12/2023 Central Texas Industrial
This course is intended for the general public or anyone who is required to have a basic CPR/AED certification.
Restaurant staff, professional caregivers, students, teachers, coaches, troop leaders, childcare providers, baby sitters, lifeguards, fitness instructors, office employees, security guards, some who work in medical facilities and construction workers.
Class duration is typically 2 – 4 hours , depending on the number of students and the type of certification.
- 2 year Adult MEDIC First Aid – CPR/AED certification
*Group Discounts Available
*All certification e-cards are awarded the same day and can be obtained from the student’s e-mail address. All student’s receive a handy complimentary CPR reminder card. In addition, students can access all instructional material at NO extra cost.
*While the course is intended to cover Adults only CPR/AED and choking emergencies, Children and Infant CPR/AED and choking emergencies addressed at NO additional cost ( Optional ). Please allow an additional 20 minutes.
** The required depth for compressions is 2 inches but how do you know when you have reached the required depth?
* All forms of Pre-Payments accepted
*All students can download the course material online at no additional cost, along with the certification digital e-card, valid for 2 years for MEDIC FIRST AID certification.
*American Heart Association CPR/AED & First Aid Certification is offered at $75, workbooks included
First Aid Training is an additional 1.5 hours (video-based driven course / instructional lecture / skills review for a total time of 3.5-4 hours)
American Heart Association
“My husband and I took Eli’s class to become Foster Parents and LOVED IT!! He is very knowledgeable and has suggestions for easy ways to remember the important points. He is personable and a natural teacher. I’d recommend his classes to anyone.” – David & Erin, Austin, Tx.
CPR/AED and First Aid Training certification English or Spanish
- Adults, Children & Infant certification
- Please allow 3.5 – 4 hours to cover the Training
* This course is typically scheduled as needed. Please submit your request by clicking on “Schedule Training” (below). Please include a preferred date and any pertinent information in the comments section.
*All forms of Payments accepted
* Group Discounts Available / * All forms of Prepayments accepted
- Minimum of 5 students if it’s at my home site
- Minimum of 7 students if the training is held at your location
” We truly had a 5 out of 5 stars experience with Fire Up solutions. Our whole family (mom, dad, 14 yrs old daughter and 10 yrs old son) took the “Friends and Family” CPR class developed by the American Heart Association for those wanting to learn CPR for personal enrichment rather than for a required certification. It was a fantastic family experience!” – William I. Round Rock, Texas
Design to train those who are interested in learning these life saving skills, this course is for all age groups. Approximately 1.5 – 2 hours in duration. This course is intended to teach the basics of Adult, Child / Infant CPR, AED & choking emergencies.
- * This course is typically scheduled as needed. Please submit your request by clicking on “Schedule Training” (below). Please include a preferred date and any pertinent information in the comments section.
No certification awarded