According to the American Heart Association, if CPR is performed in the
first few minutes of cardiac arrest, it can double or triple a person’s
chance of survival.
As part of the level of service I strive for, I will go to your
place of business, bringing all the necessary equipment,
allowing your employees to learn the life saving techniques through the training that I provide. As an instructor, you will enjoy a relaxed and entertaining type of environment as
I share my knowledge through the years of responding to dozen's of Heart / Cardiac Arrest emergencies as an Austin Firefighter / First res-ponder and Emergency Medical Technician. Sharing "inside information" that I as a former Firefighter would have knowledge of. Because of my low overhead I can extend the savings to you.
* Spanish speaking certifications offered. Se habla Espanol.
* I also hold classes at my home ( 16855 Tortoise St. Round Rock 78664 )
Because of the limited number of students, you will receive personalized
instruction, no getting lost among the many others. No folding chairs or desk's
-instead, a comfortable sofa and big screen TV. Max of 6 students.
One on One instruction available for just an additional
10 dollars. ( Providing the course is held at my Home Site )
All students will have their own mannequin to practice on. All mannequins are American Heart Association / Medic First Aid compliant, equipped with a built-in feedback device to allow you to know when you have reached the proper compression depth and inflatable lungs to determine proper ventilation's.
BLS PROVIDER Certification class held - 5/18 @ 9 am - Saturday
BLS PROVIDER Certification class held - 5/22 @ 6 pm - Wednesday
BLS PROVIDER Certification class held - 5/25 @ 9 am - Saturday
- Class duration is typically 3 - 3.5 hours for BLS Provider course
Certification for :
American Heart Association
Basic Life Support - BLS
for Health Care Providers
This course is intended for Medical
professionals / Health Care Providers
in need of a Basic Life Support Health
Care Provider AHA certification.
- Nurse Practitioners, Nurses, LVN's, / Nursing staff, Respiratory, Physical and Occupational therapists, Nursing Home / Assisted Living employees,
- Certified / non-certified, licensed or non-licensed Health-Care Providers medical students, Dental workers, Sleep study employees,
- EMT's and Paramedics
Hands on participation required as well as a written and skills test
with all testing materials thoroughly covered.
*2 year American Heart Association certification
Students are issued an e-card certification they can access from their email the same day of the course and a handy CPR reminder card. In addition,
all students will receive information detailing course material ( inside info ).
At no extra cost. Student workbooks can be purchased for 10 dollars.
Cost: $65 - per person ( cash or check please )
Instruction includes CPR, AED training, choking
emergencies for Adults, Children and Infants.
* Please go to the "Contact Me" page to submit
your request to attend a course
Did you know:
proper compression depth for Adults and Children is two inches,
but how do you know when you have reached the required depth ??????
$35 - First Aid Training - MEDIC First Aid
*All students can download the course material online at no additional cost,
along with the certification e-card
- First Aid Training is an additional 2 - 2.5 hours ( video-based driven course /
lecture / skills testing )
- CPR/AED and First Aid Training certification
- includes Home Fire Safety training
- Please contact me for pricing
Please allow 3.5 - 4 hours to cover the Training's
Non - Medical Professionals
MEDIC First Aid
This course is intended for an employee or anyone else who is required to have a basic CPR/AED certification.
- Restaurant staff, professional caregivers, students, teachers, coaches
- Troop leaders, Childcare providers / baby sitters, lifeguards, fitness instructors, office employees, security guards, some who work in the medical facilities and the general public
- Class duration is typically 2.5 hours , depending on the number of students
*2 year Adult MEDIC First Aid - CPR/AED certification
Cost: $35 - per person
All certification e-cards are awarded the same day that can be obtained from the student's e-mail address, along with the class material. All student's receive a handy complimentary CPR reminder card. In addition, students will receive
information detailing ( inside info ) at no extra cost.
- Children and infant CPR and choking emergencies covered at no additional cost
Family and Friends CPR
Design to train those who are interested in learning these life saving skills, this course is for
all age groups. Approximately 1.5 hours in duration. This course is intended to teach the basics of Adult, Child / Infant CPR, AED &
No certification awarded.
( Minimum of 4 students if it's at my Home site )
( Minimum of 7 students if I have to go to your location )
Please visit my reviews page, Google
and yelp* for further reviews.
5 1 2 - 7 4 3 - 9 3 6 0
Did you know:
Approximately 80% of out of hospital cardiac arrest happen at home with a witness,
sadly only 6% of sudden cardiac arrest victims survive because the witness did not
know what to do.